14 February 2013

It's Valentine's

In honor of the day of love, here is a collection of images of my handsome husband and me.  Valentine's Day is totally cheesy and silly, but it is always good to remember to tell the ones we love how much we care about them and how important they are to us.  
ALEX, you are such a cool cat and I am so glad you are mine!  Let's keep on having fun and being goofs until we die, K? K!  I've loved you all over the world and I'm not going to stop loving you.  :)


 Hain's Point, Washington, DC
 Hyde Park, London
 Athens, Greece
 Santorini, Greece
 right after we got engaged--the Shenandoah Mountains, Virginia

 we got our marriage license--all ready to get wedded up!
our wedding day!  photo by Holli B Photography
our home and our Jozi in Johannesburg, SA
 Cape Town, South Africa
Namibia

No comments:

Post a Comment